Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Custom_Digits

Hello All,

Brand new here to 4D systems and love everything about this LCD other than the LED_DIGITS being pretty unusable at smaller sizes.

Can someone please direct me to instructions on how to create a new Custom Digits file? The default Custom_digits one is just a bit too small.

Also, I read somewhere in one of the PDF files that there are a couple other customdigits available but I cannot find them anywhere!

Thanks a lot!
    Vince

Have a look at the note at the start of the Picaso ViSi example 'NegDigits', and/or 'Clock'.

The examples probably have the files in the .zip. If you can tell me which one you are particularly interested in, I should be able to find it.

There are also a few on this forum, just search on 'custom digits'
    Mark

Comment

Mark,

I took a look at the examples you posted above but the clock one was a good size but too fuzzy looking.

Somewhere in all of these 4D examples i saw a yellow (or orange) custom digits that was a lot easier to read than the led digits but about twice the size of the green default custom digits. I saw it a couple weeks ago but I cant seem to find it again.

I am working on my own bitmap now but having a little struggle getting everything aligned properly.

Thanks

Comment

Was it in this thread? http://forum.4dsystems.com.au/forum/...-custom-digits
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X