New form not getting created existing project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New form not getting created existing project

I'm using ver 4.2.0.16 of the IDE and I have a project with around 17 forms with 35DT . Today I tried creating new forms , the form is created on the IDE but the Image for the form is not shown in the preview window.The objectinspector shows the form and the its properties, but the image is not seen. Apart from not being shown they are not getting compiled if I do a

img_Show(hndl,iS04) ;

The compiler throws an error
    ​Error: 'iS04' not found (line 217 file:warmVac.4Dg)

I 'm uploading the following files
    warmVac.4DViSi
    warmVacConst.inc
    CaptureS04.PNG which is the snapshot of the preview window and the ObjectInspector

I tried uninstalling /installing the workshop IDE no help.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks
    --fatbrain
    Attached Files

Forgot the mention the new screens added are S04,S35,S36 & S50.

Comment

I suspect you are running out of memory, please add some print(mem_Heap()) ; statements in the appropriate places to check.

If you really need us to check further, use File, Zip Project to collect all the necessary files and attach the .zip
      Mark

Comment

Hi Mark,
        Sure I will check the heap , but first I must be able to compile the new forms which are not getting compiled. The surprising part is if I add user image list to the form , it gets compiled but not the form.
        Since the project is proprietary is there another mechanism other than this forum by which I can send it across ( email/ftp drop etc..)

Thannks

Comment

email it to mark at 4dsystems dot com dot au
          Mark

Comment

Mailed the project

Comment

You get the error because there is no image associated with S04.

S04 is a form with a BGtype of ‘colour’, so no image is required nor generated.

You use gfx_BGcolour() and then gfx_Cls() to ‘create’ such a form.

S01, for example has a BGtype of ‘Image’, that’s why you can img_Show() that form.

S35, S36 and S50 have the same issue.
              Mark

Comment

Issue resolved.
                Thank you Mark for the insight.
                I was always using images by default for the forms so never looked at the Bgtype attribute.

thanks again

Comment

Working...
                X