typo for txt_Wrap Page 31 Diablo16 Serial Environment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mark,
    One small question, why don't you chaps at 4ds just implement as much in the table as is useful, since it only involves adding an entry to a table and adding some stuff to the document,
    The functions I have found useful are
    gfx_RoundRect
    gfx_Gradiant,
    gfx_RoundGradient
    gfx_FillPattern

oh there is an entry mistake for snd_Freq in funcargs table, I changed it to 3 and it works, tho its not very useful unless you are very deaf

Comment

As I said earlier, you are the first to ask.

Implementing in SPE is the easiest part, as well as the manual, there is around a dozen libraries to update and enhance, not to mention Serial commander. It really is quite an amount or work required, we have lots of more important things in the 'to do' list.

Remember you can also call functions that access these functions, not to mention that these functions can be compounded into useful 'macro fucntions'

snd_Freq() is not currently documented, not sure how it got the values it currently has. Yes, it is very noisy, so a series resistor, or pot, is called for.

Mark

Comment

Fair enough Mark, tho I could argue a case for having the numbers in the table, and leave as undocumented (except for forum posts or faq perhaps) but doable

Comment

Working...
        X