uLCD-43PT "Have you got an SGC PmmC loaded by mistake?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha - oh well, you live and learn.
    I didn't even consider asking this, as you seemed confident the wiring was correct. I guess I did ask you to plug the programming cable in directly, rather than via your extension.
    The cable you are using, you have an extension on it by the looks? (hard to tell as its so dark in your video). I assume you have tried it directly on to the cable?
    Great you have it working though.
    On to developing now

Enjoy
    James

Comment

i have same problem on 35DCT-CLB whenever i have build or compiled project on workshop ide 4.i have got an error message like a "device is not responding . please check your configuration.and have you got an sgc pmms loder by mistake" please give me solution i have tried everything...

Comment

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear you are having a problem uploading code to your display.

Could you please check the status panel under the Comms tab and make sure the port corresponds to the port number of your programming adapter. When you press the scan button, your display should reset, could you let me know if this happens.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hello paul ,

yes i have check the status under the comm tab whenever i press the scan button then few seconds there colour or status will be red to yellow . but after having of some seconds they again into red position and status shows the Device is not Responding . actually i don't know what problem is occur?

please guide me paul .

This problem has occur to last two days . i was try everything but cant get it the solution. tell me what is problem it has?

Thank you paul

your Regards

seggi.

Comment

Hi,

Ok, we need to check the status of your programming adapter. Can you please check in Windows Device Manager, the status of the programming adapters comm port you are using.

Paul

Comment

Hello paul

i'll check the status of my programming adapter it is ok. i clearly shows the comm port of silicon labs CP210x Usb to Uart bridge(comm port) and i also check the there driver is also up to dated .

your regards
              seggi

Comment

Hi,

Ok we need to check for anything physical between the programming adapter and the display. Which programming adapter are you using and have you noticed if the display resets when doing a comms check with the scan button.

Paul

Comment

hello paul

i am using the gen4-PA . 30core FFC cable is Connected to the 35DCT display and PA usb to usb connection.

whenever i press the scan button that time display cant affected but just blinking the led onto the Programming adapter. only this much physical connection is present .

your regards
                  seggi

Comment

Hi,

Ok It looks like the FFC cable connecting the gen-PA to the display may be damaged in particular the Reset line and the display is not being reset so it can't be detected or programmed, Is the screen powering up normally. If the screen is powering up, try removing the FFC cable from both the gen4-PA and the display and insert the display end into the gen4-PA and vice versa to see if it makes a difference.

Paul

Comment

hello paul

i was changed the ffc cable vice versa but nothing change will happen. what can i do right now? don't know what problem it has?

Comment

Hi,

Is the display powering up correctly ?

Paul

Comment

Before of today it works nicely. accidently what problem will arise i dont know ...

Comment

Hi,

If the display is showing no signs of powering up and the gen4-PA seems to be doing as expected then it is likely that the FFC cable is damaged. Is there any sign of power like the backlight coming on or flashing?

Paul

Comment

Hello paul,

yes,display it is correctly a powering up. whenever i want to building or compiling the project gen4-PA led was flashing out and dispaly is also showing my old Design.
                              i Think Paul it is not a problem of FFC cable because 2 days ago i was changed this cable because old FFC cable was damaged that's the reason it may be not a problem of FFC cable.

yes Paul i was making my old project in it and they working are properly or communication was done it properly not a single problem arise like yet.

Comment

hello paul

i think paul communication problem is there because paul communication is not happen.what you think about this?

Comment

Working...
                                X