Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UOLED96-G1 simple button

Hello,

I'm using a UOLED96 G1 and want to attach a simple pushbutton switch.
    According to documentation the only place to do it is to use Pin7.

I wonder if I need any resistors if I use just one button ?

Also what mode should set this pin to ? Analogue ?

Finally, it's marked that there is 3.3V somewhere... but where can I get 3.3volts from,
    if module runs on 5Volts ?

Thanks
    M

Hmm, this is a bit harder on the G1 boards, as the G2 boards bring all the missing pins out.

However, you can use the 'run' jumper and place your pushbutton switch across there. The pullup to 3.3v is already on the board so you don't need to worry about that.

This is connected to IO1 and you can use it either as Digital or Analogue to detect the button being pressed.

You can find various I/O configurations in the Goldelox datasheet. The ones relating to IO1, I beleive, should be usable with the G1 board
    Mark

Comment

Great! Thanks - it works. It's strange though, because in documentation they talk about pin7 and that's what I was trying to read (pin_read(7))....

Comment

Not sure which documentation you are talking about, the Goldelox processor only has two IO pins, and they are known in the program as IO1 and IO2. Maybe the documentation was talking about their location on a header, or something?
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X