Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "FILL" animation for custom closed geometry possible

Hi,

New to 4D systems, trying to develop an application that I can create a "FILL" animation to a closed geometry based on an incoming data from a field device

I'm just testing the capabilities of the Workshop-4 (non-pro) in visi-geni, is not possible to create a custom "FILL" in this environment.

It is possible to change line thickness???

Not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but can't you use gfx_PolygonFilled() as an answer to both your questions?
    Mark

Comment

Mark,

What I'm trying to do is a "dynamic Fill". I would like to "Fill" a custom (irregular shape) polygon based on a level signal. If the incoming signal is 35% of maximum value, I would like to "Fill" the custom polygon to 35%, if the values increase the "Fill" increase if the value decrease the "Fill" decrease. Don't know if gfx_PolygonFilled() can do what I want.

Comment

You would have to modify your polygon for each draw, whether that is easy or hard depends on how complex it is and how you have 'laid it out'.

Another option is to create a set of userimages on uSD and just display the relevant image
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X