uOLED-160G2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uOLED-160G2

I recently bought a new uOLED-160G2 as I had broken the other one. The problem is that with the first one, I never inserted a SD card and I was able to use it fine. With the new one that I purchased, it says "Driver not mounted." How would I go about stopping this and using the display without an SD card? I'm using an Arduino UNO to program it.

What environment were you using?

Does it truly say "Driver not mounted" or does it say something slightly different?
    Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ESPsupport View Post
      What environment were you using?

Does it truly say "Driver not mounted" or does it say something slightly different?

It says "Drive not mounted..." in green. I'm using the Arduino 1.6.5 IDE.

When I insert a SD card it goes through a color sequence before going black, then has on the screen "IO1 to IO2" in red before going to the color sequence again. With my first display, I never had to and never did insert a SD card in and it worked fine.
      Last edited by superhb; 14th May 2016, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Hmm, sounds like, somehow, the factory test program is still loaded.

Open Workshop and load the SPE (File, New, uOLED-160-G2, Next, Serial, Select the correct comms port, Tools, SPE Load).

Then it should be the way it is supposed to come from the factory.
        Mark

Comment

Hmm, sounds like, somehow, the factory test program is still loaded.

Open Workshop and load the SPE (File, New, uOLED-160-G2, Next, Serial, Select the correct comms port, Tools, SPE Load).

Then it should be the way it is supposed to come from the factory.

Trying to connect the display right now. It says the the device is not responding. Do I need to have the FTDI adapter that you sell or would any be fine? I've tried FTDI -> display, FTDI -> Arduino -> display, and Arduino -> display to see if any would work but all returned "device is not responding."

Comment

Ideally need our adaptor. If you have a generic one AND it has DTR (not all do), you need to add this circuit http://forum.4dsystems.com.au/forum/...-usb-to-serial
            Mark

Comment

Ideally need our adaptor. If you have a generic one AND it has DTR (not all do), you need to add this circuit http://forum.4dsystems.com.au/forum/...-usb-to-serial
              Thank you! I've uploaded the file and it is now showing the display info.

Comment

Working...
              X