GEN4-ULCD-70DCT-CLB uSD Location

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEN4-ULCD-70DCT-CLB uSD Location

The page 14 of the manual suggests a possible uSD access by making an internal cutout, however, the drawing on page 22 does not show the dimensional info of the uSD socket.

Hi Yosh_19

Valid point. Ill pass this on to the relevant people.

That said, I guess its subject to your own requirements a bit too. Are you looking for an ideal hole size, or the minimum hole size, or something else?

Regards
    James

Comment

James,
      Thank you for the reply. Sorry that I might not be specific enough.
      I agree that the final PCB design is all up to the designer based on a compromise between conveniences and whatever the space available.
      What I am looking for is a drawing that shows exact location of the uSD socket with dimensions at this moment. This enables me to study feasibilities of changing from uLCD-70DT to a new gen4-uLCD-70DCT-CLB. The final confirmation is of course done by an actual unit, which will happen in a few weeks.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Yosh_19

Hopefully this might help.
        This is what I would guess would be the minimum hole you likely want to have. This isnt tested or proven, but basically shows the size of the uSD socket roughly, and then positions it into the corner where the Application PCB sits. Whether you can get your finger in there, or successfully place a uSD card and latch it, will be for you to determine I guess.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-06-23_16-43-29.png
Views:	15
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	53238

I hope this is of some help

Regards
        James

Comment

Thanks James.
          This will be a great help.

Regards,