Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing as imagem

Hello Support

Is there any way to implement the following idea: Hold the image for 2 seconds and be redirected to another form and it, to choose another image, where this new image to replace the first?

Thank you

You posted this in the ViSi forum, you can easily do this in ViSi, so I suspect you are using Genie.

In Genie you can use your controller to do this.

If you don't have a controller you will need to use Genie Magic
    Mark

Comment

Hello Support,

The implementation is in ViSi because I have some images that will be used as buttons. I'm having difficulty developing these buttons (pictures), where you can hold for 2 seconds and replace them with other (image). Can you help me ? Something very similar to the attached image.

Thank you Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	53511
      Attached Files

Comment

What part are you having trouble with?

When the button is pressed you start a 2 second timer.
        When the button is released you check the timer, if the timer has expired the button was pressed for 2 seconds.
        You can then img_Show those images, if they are part of a 'video' you will need to use img_SetPosition() and img_SetWord (for IMAGE_INDEX) before finally doing img_Show()
        Mark

Comment

Hello,

Basically I worked in img_SetWord function (handle, index, offset, word) by changing the parameter 'word', so when I touch the desired image, it changes this parameter.

Comment

Working...
          X