4Duino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4Duino

Hi, I bought one of your 4duino modules but the arduino ide nor my pc(s) can see it - does it need drivers for windows? What do I need to do with the Arduino IDE to be able to program this display module thing?
    Thanks
    D6

Edit: Correction: Windows XP tries to locate and install a driver but fails.
    Windows 10 just acts dumb
    Do I REALLY need to pay an additional 80 quid to buy Workshop4 to work with this?
    Last edited by D6equj5; 20th October 2016, 11:49 PM.

Hi,

You can easily setup Arduino IDE to work with 4Duino without having to install Workshop 4.

Have you tried following the instructions on our Quick Start Guide?

As stated here, you need to download and install 4D Systems own signed Microsoft driver for the 4Duino.

Please refer to the Quick Start Guide for other necessary setup procedures.

Best Regards,
    Juniel Cruz

Comment

Hi Juniel .............. ah ............. I didn't follow the Quick Setup Guide quite to the letter ................ ah .................... I should have taken a couple more minutes and read it properly ................... erm .................... it seems to work now ..................... umm .............................. thank you (looks down at his feet and kicks dust around then slopes off back to his workshop) ................ Bloody Australians showing up us Brits ....................
      I remain your devoted fan
      D6

Comment

Working...
      X