Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentation for Picaso_Serial_4DLib.h and .cpp

Hello!!

I recently purchased a 4duino-24 starter kit. I cannot afford to purchase a license for the Workshop4 IDE as I'm using the board for a class project and have reached my budget limit. So, I have to program the display of the 4duino-24 using Arduino IDE itself. But it's not a huge hurdle as I do not require advanced graphics, just some rectangular boxes with text and color.

I have looked at your example projects (attached an example) to understand the code but I could not find documentation for the functions. Maybe I did not look deep enough but could you please point me towards these resources?

Thanks a lot!
    Also, great product!! I bought it more so I could use it rather than the project needing it, haha.
    Attached Files

I haven't used the 4duino-24 starter kit, but I have used the Workshop4 IDE. It's free unless you want the Pro version. Give it a try.

Comment

The only page I always land at is this : http://www.4dsystems.com.au/product/4D_Workshop_4_IDE

And it does not have a link to the installer or any details about the free version

Comment

It's actually a huge logo at the top of the downloads section. See attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

You do not need to purchase Workshop4 to use the 4Duino.
          Workshop4 is Free, the PRO version license costs, which adds functionality to ViSi-Genie, but that is not what is used (by default) for the 4Duino, so its a non issue.
          Download Workshop4 for free by clicking on the big download image, as TomLewis2 mentioned above.

Regards
          James

Comment

Working...
          X