4duino Picaso Extended Graphics no display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4duino Picaso Extended Graphics no display

I was trying a project from 4duino.com entitled 4duino Project Electronic Piano. I did everything on the procedure or steps, formatted the sd card but still it won't display the widgets or images. I have tried loading the code before mounting the sd card. When that did not work, I tried loading it with the sd card mounted. I also checked the sd card if the images was stored and it was. I don't know why it won't work. I tried searching for the same problem in the forum but with no luck. Hope you could help me. Thank you!

Below was the project I was referring to.
    http://www.4duino.com/electronic-piano/

did you format the sdcard using rmpet in workshop? (not by windows)
    if you dont see any keyboard image on the lcd it's probably an issue with your sdcard not being seen properly

Comment

bookhay,

Please check the setting of your operating system about the DOS filename convention if enabled or disabled.
      Either of the two will work according to the setting:

hndl = Display.file_LoadImageControl("BUZZER~1.dat", "BUZZER~1.gci", 1);
      hndl = Display.file_LoadImageControl("BUZZER.dat", "BUZZER.gci", 1);

Please press shift-F9 to load the images to the uSD card.

As tonton81 is saying partition and format your uSD card using the RMPET tool since the
      4D LCD only understands the FAT16 file system.

Best regards,

Comment

Thank you! It worked. I formatted my SD card using RMPET and changed the filename. Thank you!

Comment

I am facing same problem again but in a different project. I have tried uploading other projects in extended graphics environment and all of them are working except for this one. I have followed the steps, formatted the SD card again, and even changed the filename. I hope you could help me. Thank you!

This is the project I was trying, http://www.4duino.com/ldr-sensor/

Comment

Hi,

I have just tried the example and it failed to generate GCI and DAT file for the SD card.

Is this the problem you are experiencing?

If it is, could you please try pessing shift and F9 to force the generated graphics to be uploaded to the SD card.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by pauleilio View Post
              Hi,

I have just tried the example and it failed to generate GCI and DAT file for the SD card.

Is this the problem you are experiencing?

If it is, could you please try pessing shift and F9 to force the generated graphics to be uploaded to the SD card.

Best regards

Paul
              It is in the SD card, but it still won't work. When I tried your procedure, it worked. It is now displaying the reader. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X