Aviation Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Kai,

I having been re-doing some of the image files and they should be ready shortly. There are quite a lot of them

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hello Paul

I am still waiting since quite a long time. The aviation season will start soon in Germany and I would like to take some action and build something like I mentioned last year in this still active winter here. I do not want to complain, I would even more like to assist or help you. And it would be even better for me to understand your workaround to build such a device.

I am unable to look at your working desk :-) but when you say "shortly", I understand "with one week" :-) please correct me, if I do understand something wrong. At least I want to schedule my activities - just like you.

Best regards

Kai

Comment

Hi Kai,

Sorry for the delay, it is a lot of images to trim, if you consider the Attitude indicator and its build-up of several elements. Some modification of the images can't be done as a batch process.I will be able to finish them all within 2 to 3 weeks. It will be good to see them being used.

Thanks again for your patience.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Good morning !!!

I'm new to the forum and I'm interested in the aviation module. Is there any news on this topic?
          Thank you !!!

Guillermo

Comment

Hello Guillermo,

I am still working on image conversion and there is an awful lot to change which I try to do in my spare time. The project was created for very specific hardware which has to be written out so a generic project can be created and adapted to different displays. I hope to have this finished soon.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your attention !!

Is it possible to have access to the necessary hardware, to have it ready?
              Thank you !!
              Guillermo

Comment

Hello
                3 weeks passed since the last entry.
                @Paul: Is there some new data coming within the future?

Thanks

Kai

Comment

Hello, Paul

Is it possible to have some return on this project?

Thanks !!

Guillermo

Comment

Hallo Paul,
                    es scheint, das Projekt ist nie gemacht worden.
                    Macht keinen guten Eindruck.
                    Gruß Helmut
                    Hello Paul, it seems the project has never been done. Does not make a good impression. Greetings Helmut

Comment

Hi Helmut,

Welcome to the forum

The project wasn't finished but I sent a link for the specific hardware project via private message for those that asked for it.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

• helmut
                        helmut commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks for your answer, pity, everyone learns something from code snippets.
                        by the way:

where can i find a german font and how do i integrate it? (io D9)

Hi Helmut,

The IoD-09 loads fonts into RAM for optimal drawing speed and as such, the 2 fonts were restricted to the standard ASCII character set characters 0 to 127. I will look into the possibility of the extended character set as an option and the implications of RAM usage.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Ich habe eine Anwendung für ein Schalterprogram geschrieben, je nach Textinhalt macht der Taster, der das Display enthält, Heizung Verstellung oder Beleuchtungsfunktionen
                        Ich brauche die 7 Zeichen unbedingt, habe schon versucht den Font zu verändern........geht nicht.....
                        I have an application for the display it is integrated in a wall switch and the preselection of the push-button function is displayed via UDP text output. Example: light, then I'll switch the lights. If I show heating via UDP, I can set the temperature ONLY I absolutely need Ää Üü Öö and the degree signs

Comment

Here a sample as Infodisplay with UDP, forget not the market for this usefull part in homeautomatic in europe
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q9Bx-43urU

Comment

Originally posted by pauleilio View Post
                            Hi Helmut,

Welcome to the forum

The project wasn't finished but I sent a link for the specific hardware project via private message for those that asked for it.

Best regards

Paul
                            Is there any chance I could get a copy of it? I'm trying to make some instruments for a motor glider.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                            X