X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hello,

This is a Visi-genie example using a magic object.

I hope this helps.

Paul
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hello,

It could only be used in Visi-genie using Magic code with Workshop Pro. You don't have to compromise the look of your Rev counter. The function was merely a time saving, The method Kevin suggested will give you the result your after. I will look into a quick way of creating the images needed for your Rev counter. I will also turn this function into a magic object that you can try.

Best regards

Paul

Leave a comment:

• 84sys
    replied
    Originally posted by pauleilio View Post
    Hello,

I have made a function that will use your 2 images if they are placed on top of each other. but it is a ViSi example and can't be used with ViSi-Genie. I have attached a demo,

The function is called using,

ImageSlide(Baseimage, Coverimage, Range, Value);

I hope this helps

Best regards

Paul
    Is it possible to interact with this method using the Arduino library?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• 84sys
    replied
    Hi,

Thanks a lot for your help with this, I'll hopefully have some time this evening to go through your suggestions.

My current project is using ViSi-Genie (I'm quite new to this) and figured that would be the easiest way to get started.

To give you a little further information on my project, and perhaps throw a bit of a spanner in the works. I am simply using the screen to display values sent to it from a Teensy 3.2 micro-controller, I use the teensy thanks to it's on-board CAN compatibility.

So far my 4D project is working well in this fashion, just minus the rev counter. I have created custom digits, etc and this all works fine. I'm hoping I don't have to compromise the look of the rev counter to get it to work correctly with 4D.

Thanks

Tim
    Last edited by 84sys; 8 February 2018, 12:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hello,

I have made a function that will use your 2 images if they are placed on top of each other. but it is a ViSi example and can't be used with ViSi-Genie. I have attached a demo,

The function is called using,

ImageSlide(Baseimage, Coverimage, Range, Value);

I hope this helps

Best regards

Paul
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mark Kevin
    replied
    Hi 84sys,

Welcome to the forums.

Our display modules works differently. For this scenario, you would need more than 2 images to create a progress bar.

For example, our coolgauge widget (go to widgets > gauges > cool gauge), where it has a maximum value of 100. Meaning it has 100 frames of images that shows the gradual progression of the widget from 0 to 100. For example, we provided a value of 50 to the coolgauge, the widget will then move from 0 to 50 gradually.

In your scenario, you might need to map the your values (0-RPM) to (0-100 frames).

You can read on this application note on how to create your own customized gauge:

Designer or ViSi Custom Gauges
    http://www.4dsystems.com.au/appnote/4D-AN-00079/

What 4DGL environment are you using?

Leave a comment:

• michael_4D
    replied
    Hello,

You could make the Green/red image static and have another white Layer over it that gradually uncovers the image, much similar to what's done here:

Smart Widgets Horizontal Slider

http://www.4dsystems.com.au/appnote/4DLS-AN-00031S/

Leave a comment:

• 84sys
    started a topic Progress Bar Help

Progress Bar Help

Hi,

I'm trying to create a progress bar using the two images below:

The first image is empty progress, the second full. I'd like the second image to gradually replace the first, is that possible?

All I seem to achieve so far is the second image sliding in from the left, which doesn't create the desired effect.

I achieved this with a Nextion display relatively easily, as below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMfHWnx3MTY

Please advise

Tim
Working...
X