Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uLCD-32032-P1T and sound

Hi,
    How can I use the speaker of my uLCD-32032-P1T ?

This example doesn't work :
    http://www.4dsystems.com.au/developers/docs.php?cat=22&id=110

Thank you.

I am having the same issue, when the 32028-P1T platform is selected, the tune_play function is undefined.
    -- Ryan

Comment

The basic tune_play() function is only for the Goldelox based modules. For the Picaso based modules we will have a much more elaborate function which will allow you to load wave files on to the uSD card (FAT16 support) and play these at a much higher quality. Unfortunately we'll need to wait for the next release which should be in about a week, wasn't enough time to complete the testing. It's working but untested so it missed out in this release.
      Atilla

Comment

Atilla wrote: The basic tune_play() function is only for the Goldelox based modules. For the Picaso based modules we will have a much more elaborate function which will allow you to load wave files on to the uSD card (FAT16 support) and play these at a much higher quality. Unfortunately we'll need to wait for the next release which should be in about a week, wasn't enough time to complete the testing. It's working but untested so it missed out in this release.
        Hi, any idea when the new release will be available? I'm keen to progress on sound generation, and as mentioned, the tune_ functions don't work. Cheers Shane

Comment

Shane,

We're aiming for a release this week or the weekend at the latest.
          Atilla

Comment

Working...
          X