X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPsupport
    replied
    Have a look at File, Samples, Picaso Visi, Scope.4DViSi

Scope4.inc is the 4 trace Scope's 4DGL source, it can be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\4D Labs\4D Workshop 4 IDE\include

You should be able to see how to turn it into 'scope32.inc'

Not really sure how well it will work, or if there will be enough RAM for it, it will depend on the 'size' of the scope.

Leave a comment:

• JonathanIsles
    replied
    Hi Paul

I was just wondering if there has been any progress on this front ? if you feel it’s not achievable please inform me as I will look into other methods Thanks.

Kind Regards

Jonathan

Leave a comment:

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hi Johnathan

Thank you for the extra info. I will see how best to achieve this, please bear with me a short while.

Best regards

Paul

Leave a comment:

• JonathanIsles
    replied
    Hi Paul

Thanks, that be great! If it would be possible 32, I understand that is quite a lot and I would have a duplication of colours for the traces but the requirement of this that wouldn't be an issue.

Please inform me if you require any further information from my side, Many Thanks.

Regards

Jonathan

Leave a comment:

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hello Jonathon,

Welcome to the forum.

I will carry out some testing to see if it is possible to create more traces. Could you please let me know how many you would need in total. I am pretty sure RAM won't be too much of an issue.

Best regards

Paul

Leave a comment:

• JonathanIsles
    started a topic 4D WorkShop - Scope Feature

4D WorkShop - Scope Feature

To 4D Systems

I am currently using your gen4-uLCD-70DCT-CLB screen which is controlled via an ATMEGA32U4 micro controller on my board using the genie Arduino library, I had a quick question in regards to your scope feature I see that its limited to a max of 4 traces and was wondering if there is a way of increasing this number ? I get the feeling this is probably limited to prevent the screen overloading its RAM but I was wondering if there is any way past this ?

Please inform me if you require more information, Kind Regards

Jonathan Isles

Williams F1 - Systems Engineer
Working...
X