Clear All

• Valen
    replied
    Hi Paul,
    I have attached my example code.
    Thanks in advance,
    Valentin
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Valen; 28 May 2018, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hi Valentin,

Would you like to zip your example project and send it to me. It will be easier to find the problem in the full code.

Best regards

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Valen
    replied
    Hello Paul,

I am tested Scope example, included in 4DSystems envirorment, with my uLCD 24PTU and my uLCD 28PTU.

a) I have removed all source code inside of repeat loop.
    b) I only called gfx_Scope() once.

The result was identical: Many lines with only one calling to gfx_Scope() .
    I think something is wrong in this function, for these display models.

My currents ulCD-24PTU and ulCD-28PTU PmmC are version "44", so PmmC are up to date.

I do not what more can I test....

:-(

Could you send me an simple tested example?

thanks in advance,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Valen; 26 May 2018, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hi Valentin,

I tried the line of code you showed me and it worked without crashing with a peak close to the centre. I am not really sure why it caused your display to crash

The BLACK Parameter is just the Background colour of the scope, changing this will change the colour of the rectangle that the scope is drawn on.

Best regards

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Valen
    replied
    Hello Paul,

I am very surprised:

I want to receive data through UART every 500 mSg, and use Scope widget to draw a graphic with these values.

As a first test, in main() function and before repeat loop, I only call once to:

var old_y1 := 0;
    var Speed := 55;

gfx_Scope(33, 176, 227, 176, 0, 100, BLACK, old_y1, Speed, LIME, 0,0,0, 0,0,0, 0,0,0 ) ;

and, suddenly, Scope widget started to draw a strange graphic with many, many lines, and finally application crashed and my screen switched off.... Instead of drawing a simple line.....

In attached picture, it is possible to check my Scope configuration. What it is wrong....???

By the way, what is the "BLACK" parameter (7th position in gfx_Scope)?

(I also tested a similar project with Genie. I sent commands to Scope, and everything was right.
    But Genie is not suitable for my project, because I have many Static text in the upper side of screen, and I have to show the right text when I receive the status of my external device (I use gfx_RectangleFilled(Black) and img_show(). And Genie envirorment does no permit to hide Static texts by using external commands).

Thanks in advance,
    Valentin Ramirez

Click image for larger version  Name:	Captura.PNG Views:	1 Size:	50.6 KB ID:	63691
    Last edited by Valen; 25 May 2018, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hi,

You may find this appnote useful but it is for the Visi-Genie environment and not Visi

https://www.4dsystems.com.au/appnote/4D-AN-00028/

You will also find a Scope example in File, Samples and then Diablo Designer.

I hope this helps

Best regards

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Valen
    started a topic gfx_Scope() function description of widget Scope

gfx_Scope() function description of widget Scope

Hello, where is possible to find the functions description for widgets, like Scope, etc?

For example, I am building a Scope graphic, and gfx_Scope() function has a lot of parameters, and I would like to read something about them, before modify examples like "Scope".

Thanks in advance,
    Valentin
    Last edited by Valen; 24 May 2018, 04:13 AM.
Working...
X