Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic Y line on scope

Hi There,

Is it possible to set the Y-line of a scope through a magic event? If so, what method and property do I use in the event to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Mike

I guess I could just make the hide the actual y line on the scopes and then draw one at the correct location independent of the scope?

Comment

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Forum!

With regards to hiding the actual y line on the scope and drawing a y line that is independent from the scope, this can be done by setting the visibility of y line to no then drawing a horizontal line using the function gfx_Hline(y, x1, x2, color).

I have attached here a sample project that demonstrates how a winbutton controls the position of the y line of a scope.

However take note that in this example, controlling the y line position has no effect on the data displayed on the scope.

Scope_Magic.zip

BR,

Pearl

Pearl

Comment

Thanks a lot Pearl. I think what I'm after is what your example code would show, except that in the version you uploaded there is no actual code in the magiEvents. What function should I call in the events to move the line?

Comment

Hi Pearl. Never mind. It's exactly what I'm looking for.

Comment

No worries, Mike.

Glad to know it helped.
            If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

BR,
            Pearl
            Pearl

Comment

Working...
            X