No announcement yet.

Using gauges with uOLED-160-g2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIR, Could you plz tell me that old problem... why removing a custom font in the code worked!!. cant i call any font or pictures from sd card in that code!! as i need to now!!

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I have been travelling recentlty.

Have you had a chance to look at the Application note for displaying third party fonts.

https://4dsystems.com.au/blog/4d-an-00084/

I will examine your last Arduino code to see if I can find the error in that code but if you manage to get the example in the appnote working we should be able to get the same result in your code.

Do you have a more recent version that you would like me to look at ?

Best regards

Paul

Comment

sir, sorry for the delay response. as your asking me to share the code.

the following code is edited by you the only sir previously when i asked you that loading custom fonts from sd card won't display anything. at that time you disabled sd card fonts and told me to check. it worked. but i don't understand why it worked. I even have gone through the app note of loading custom font from sd card, but I didn't trigger any clew.

plz help what happened and provide me any sample code by which i can call custom fonts or any images from sd card

Attached Files

Comment

Sir, one more help. could you plz provide me any sample code and application note (both) using which i can display any images or videos in 160g2 display stored in sd card via visi, calling any image using simple commands from Arduino code,

Comment

sir, pl someone respond

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the delay,

I will look into this today and send you an example of how this can be done.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Working...
              X