some graphics not showing once connected to Arduino

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some graphics not showing once connected to Arduino

Ok, so this problem just has arise. This system has been running for a few years now, but something happen...not sure what which caused a failure in the operation.

I removed the system, and pulled up my saved visi genie project to recompile and load on a new SD card (that is after I updated to workshop 4 to v4.5.0.17) . I am using an arduino 2560.

Using the GTX tool, as can be seen in photo 1, everything loads as it should and works fine, however once I connect the display to the arduino, photo 2 happens and this happens on a few different forms/pages.

I also re uploaded the arduino code that has been the same for over 3 years, and even tried a new arduino 2560 all with the same results.
    Attached Files

Hello,

You mentioned that your using a new SD card, it's possible that the new SD card is not compatible with the display or you need to format it first to FAT. Also does the arduino send data to the display?

If possible, can you send us the zip file of your project so that we could further assist you.

Also you can for additional references, https://forum.4dsystems.com.au/forum...ds-support-spi

Best regard,
    Bern

Comment

SD card has been formated and fat16....as can br shown by first photo everyhing loads fine and performs as intended via GTX tool therefore I cant imagine how it would be an SD card fault.

Please provide contact information so I can email zip file to you

Comment

Hello,

You can send your project zip file here bernadette dot breboneria dot com dot au.

Best regards,
        Bern

Comment

Originally posted by bernadette View Post
          Hello,

You can send your project zip file here bernadette dot breboneria dot com dot au.

Best regards,
          Bern
          I'm sorry, the email address does not make any sense. bernadette.bedoneria.com.au?

Comment

Hello,

I do apologize for the mistake, you can send your project zip file here bernadette dot breboneria @ 4dsystems dot com dot au.

Best regards,
            Bern

Comment

Ok, I sent email containing everything

Comment

Hello,

I received your file, and currently checking on it.

Best regard,
                Bern

Comment

Okie Dokie, if you have any questions fastest way to contact me is via email.

Comment

Working...
                  X