Visi Background Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Yes, it is possible to copy the properties of the form. Do the following procedure:

1. Click the Form as shown.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	50
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	66517

2. Select All objects using CTRL+A shortcut keys. You should see the properties as shown below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	33
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	66518

3. Copy the objects using CTRL+C shortcut keys.
    4. Create a new Form.
    5. Then, paste the objects using CTRL+V shortcut keys.

With regards to the transparency, any object that has transparency property will replace its transparent color with the set BG color. Hence, if you overlay an object with transparent property to another object, the transparent color reflected is not relative to the object being overlayed but to the color of the BG set.

Hope this will help.

Best regards,

Vince_4D

Comment

Thanks, but you completely lost me on that answer below.

"With regards to the transparency, any object that has transparency property will replace its transparent color with the set BG color. Hence, if you overlay an object with transparent property to another object, the transparent color reflected is not relative to the object being overlayed but to the color of the BG set."

Comment

Hi,

The transparency property basically mimics the color of the set BG color not equal to No Color.
        Also, I can't run the project you just sent. Kindly zip the file properly by clicking File>Zip Project in Workshop4. Thanks.
        Vince_4D

Comment

Here you go.

I was finding that when the FORMs text box property was set to transparent "yes", that the BG color would NOT show through In order for me to get the FORMs text box color to show the same color as the BG I would need to set the FORMs text box transparent property to "NO" AND set the text box color to the same as the BG color.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Rob,

Thank you for providing your project file.

When I checked the file, I found out that the color property of each form did not correspond to the "supposedly output" of the Paste Code which is
            Code:
            gfx_Set(BACKGROUND_COLOUR, color);   // color corresponds to Color property of selected form
            gfx_Cls();
            Note that the transparency of the StaticText is relative to the set background of the form object (either color or an image).
            In your project, all of the forms have a BG color of black and that 's why when you set the Transparency of the StaticText to Yes, the StaticText BG color always turns out to be black.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience that the issue has caused unto you.
            Hope this will help and best regards,
            Vince_4D

Comment

Working...
            X