Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gen4uLCD-70DCT-CLBAR CE-EMC certification

Hi,

I recently bought a gen4uLCD-70DCT-CLBAR display. I would like to use it for a new electromedical device still under development but, since this kind of instruments should pass some tricky certification tests before they can be released to the market, I kindly ask you have a CE-EMC certification for this display or, at least, some laboratory test you did on your own about EMC.

Best Regards,
    Alessandro

Hello Alessandro,

Have you read this forum thread?

Our larger gen4 variants haven't been EMC certified yet, we'll be releasing EMC certified versions soon.

Best regards
    Michael

Comment

Hello Michael,
      sorry for the late reply. Yes, I already read that thread and I was aware that the largest gen4 variants haven't been certified yet. Could you tell me which is the largest gen4 display with Capacitive touch and serial interface which is already certified? Indeed, please let me know when the 7" certified version will be available.

Best regards,
      Alessandro

Comment

Hello Alessandro,

Currently, the largest display that we could offer is the gen4-uLCD-70D Series.

As you know, these are not yet EMC certified. As for the target release date, apologies, but I can not provide you with that at the moment.

We have plans on releasing a larger display but the details are still very vague.

Please keep in touch for further updates.

Best regards,
        Michael

Comment

Working...
        X