Listbox for 4duino (Atmel)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listbox for 4duino (Atmel)

My apologies if this topic has already been posted.

My senior group project involves having to use the 4duino and we were looking for a sample code or reference to create a listbox or drop-down list for settings that we can have access to interactively.

Can someone point me to the direction of what I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum!

There are multiple ways of achieving that, I've attached a sample program that utilizes a button and user image to show a dropdown/listbox effect.

I hope this helps.

Best regards
    Attached Files
    Michael

Comment

Thanks, Michael! The program you attached was a great help.

Now, we are trying to convert our .4dino file into .4dg file. To be precise, we are in need of finding the correct commands/functions for the use of unsigned variables in .4dg format. Is there a directory somewhere online or in the program itself in which we could browse?

Comment

Hello,

May I know what your trying to achieve with this? As you may know, 4DGL only accepts one datatype which is a 16 bit integer or var.

If you want further information on using a Listbox on 4DGL, this sample project might help

4D-CD-00024 Designer ListBox
        https://forum.4dsystems.com.au/node/45814

Best regards,

Michael

Comment

Hello,

For our senior project, we are to create a program for a lighting control system to cater to 4 different people's circadian rhythm. By adjusting the light color and temperature., we are to mimic a true diurnal cycle of sunlight. Using the listbox, we planned to create settings where we could choose a certain "timezone" in which the specific light would shine according to.

Comment

Working...
          X