Landscape mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscape mode

I have problem with "landscape" mode. I can use text printing function and everything is OK. I have problem with images.

I can load image through file_LoadImageControl and put it on screen. Its still rotated in "portrait" mode. I understand, I can rotate it and change in gci file. But main problem is, that image coordinates are in "portrait" mode, (0,0) is in upper right corner. Is it OK?

It looks like, that due to "portait" orientation is impossible to place image on 1/3 of screen.

jhrach,

Currently screen mode supports all text and graphics except for images. We hope to have image support in the next release.
    Atilla

Comment

OK, I will wait :-)

Comment

This still doesn't appear to work in PmmC 1.05, at least for file_Image.

Any ETA?

Comment

It's on the list, hopefully release after next.
          Atilla

Comment

Any update on this? It's been a few releases since the last update and still not working

Comment

Bump!

I'm starting a new project and it would be nice to keep the image files the right way up. If there is a new PmmC file supporting 90deg rotation of images, please let me know???

Thanks
              Jon

Comment

There isn't one yet.

We are working on it and I'd love to say the ETA is this month (just to give you an idea) but, well, our best laid plans....
                Mark

Comment

Working...
                X