X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• platform not initiated with new 4dgl version

Hi,

a new day, a new problem
    I have installed the 2.1 Beta version. Now when I try to download programs on my ĀµOLED-320240-PMD3T comes a message: " Failed to read Platform ID"and after this "Failed to read platform Version" with version 1.0a I have no problems to download, and I'm using the same Com.

I hope someone has the answer.

Thanks

Hi,
    I had a similar issue with 32028P1T, Atilla has replied elsewhere, try downloading the latest PmmC, it is v1.4 I think.
    http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/4d/vpost?id=3002572

Regards,
    Bobby

Comment

You will need to upload the latest PmmC file (xxx-4DGL-rev1_04.pmmc) to your module when using Workshop 2.1
      Atilla

Comment

Hi,
        I have just installed V2.4 and PmmC 1.08, when I try to download I get "Failed to read platform".
        If I have V1.06 installed it downloads OK but does not then run.
        The device is a 320-28 P1T, are there any issues with 320-28 P1T / V2.4 / 1.08 combination?

Regards,
        Bobby

Comment

Hi,
          I have just downloaded PmmC V1.07 and that works with V2.4, is there a problem with PmmC1.08.

Regards,
          Bobby

Comment

Did you install the replacement 4DGworkshop.tkn that comes with the 1.08 PmmC as per the instructions that also came with the PmmC?
            Mark

Comment

Hi,
              Thanks for the reply, I didn't as I did not know it had to be, in the downloads section it only has the PmmC file, the zipped file was hard to find. All seems to be working now.

Regards,
              Bobby

Comment

Working...
              X