Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gfx.TW function

Hi,

Do you have anyone example code for gfx.TW ( text windows ) function?

I would like to use this function but unfortunately it is working in a wrong way. I have the document for the GFX4D library but it is contain just basic information.
    In my code the text in TW just quick roll up. I think the TW size is much more bigger then need for two lines. I would like to know how can I handling the text in the TW.

THX
    Peter

Hi Peter,

The TW function was designed to be an automatic scrolling text window which you can just send text to, very much like a terminal window. Is it the automatic scroll which is causing an issue.

Would it work for you if the automatic scrolling was optional and a command was added to disable the scroll. I could see if it is possible to add this feature.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,

The Text Windows is a handy tool if you ask me and it would be nice if it would be have a command to disable the automatic scrolling function.
      However I found that why it did not does what I would like to.
      But there is another function in GFX4D library what I think would does much more then now. This is the "print" and "println" function. Now it can just print out only a "string". It would be nice if it can print out much more then a string like C# "print" function.

Peter

Comment

Working...
      X