Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u96G2 error code loading videos

HI there,
    I am getting an error message when I upload videos to my OLED.I am using Movavi screen capture to capture video from my pc and then converting the file to a .wmv with NCH Suite. When the IDE loads the file I get an error message sayin it found less frames than it expected and to set the framecount and build again otherwsie the GCI will not be correct.Frame count errors can occur because Directshow is not designed for the frame by frame access required to create GCI files. I can still compile the program and the video runs fine except at the end when there is some screen flickering and garbled frames and then the video loops and starts over.How do I fix this?

thanks
    Carl

Hello Carl,

Have you tried converting the video to other formats?

This forum post seems to have a relevant discussion.

dealing with files over 4gb
    https://forum.4dsystems.com.au/node/63563

If that doesn't resolve the issue, could you send the video that you were working on?

Best regards,
    Michael

Comment

Additionally, You can also try opening the Image + Video converter by clicking on the ellipsis as shown on the photo below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	76
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	67812

You can use this to determine how many frames your video really have or to find where the flicker is happening, you can then manipulate the start frame and/or the end frame to prevent this form happening.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturex.PNG
Views:	14
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	67813

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
      Michael

Comment

Thanks Michael for the quick reply.I will look at the video converter window to see what is going on. I assume the converter built into the IDE will only work with .wmv files? BTW it is really cool that the IDE has the converter as part of the package.For other tfts I have used you have to do the conversion and raw file generation yourself using command line tools.

Carl

Comment

Working...
        X