widgets + red dots on the screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Paul,

I have made a step by step test that how many graphical object would be the border of the working phase.
    Aproximately 98 widgets even fine. With this number the code working.
    I removed some statictext obejcts with gfx.print() but it is a quite rough solution because I have only two choice of Font and both a little bit ugly :-).
    I removed four buttons too.
    I am looking for a solution for decreasing the number of the widgets but the real elegant solution is the use of the widgets.

Peter

Comment

Hi Peter,

I tested 278 widgets which worked fine, it really is strange. I will have another look and test again today to see if their is something I missed with the changes.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hi Peter,

I have just tested your project that you sent me a while ago with 141 widgets and it works fine with no red dots showing. It looks like your Arduino IDE isn't using the new library even though you have removed the other instances of GFX4d. I have attached GFX4d again, could you please try deleting the GFX4d that is in your Program Files(x86)\Arduino\libraries and replace with the one attached.

Best regards

Paul
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Peter,

There are some font styles for font 1 available in this version of GFX4d. They only work in Font 1 which you would resize to a bigger size to be effective. The styles are

SOLID
          DOTMATRIXROUND
          DOTMATRIXLED
          DOTMATRIXSQUARE
          DOTMATRIXFADE

The syntax would be

gfx.TextSize(5);
          gfx.FontStyle(DOTMATRIXROUND);

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,

Fireworks! Now all widgets are working! Very good!

Thank you!

Peter

Comment

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the update,

That is great news, good luck with the rest of your project.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hola buen dia, retomando el tema de LedDigits alguno me podrĂ­a ayudar ya que no puedo mostrar valores mayores a 32768, (15bits) mientras que segun establece acepta unsigned int (65536, o sea 16bit). Es el unico inconveniente que poseo al momento. gracias

Comment

Working...
                X