More than 100 objects in interface -> Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than 100 objects in interface -> Bug

Hello, i've created an interface with many forms so a big number of objects on my gen4-IoD-32T, when i put more than 100 objects, there is a display bug and some objects displays as red dots on the screen.

I'm coding with Arduino (PlatformIO in fact). I saw in the gfx4d.h that 2 arrays (gciobjframes[100] and gciobjtouchenable[100]) could be the cause of my problem so I tried to change to 150 but the problem is still the same, i think thay maybe the problem is coming from the cgi generation inside workshop, do you have a solution for me please ?

Thanks a lot for your products that I use for 5 years with students in France and that I and they really love!

Sebastien.

Hi Sebastian,

Welcome to the forum. Yes there was a 100 widget limit as the IoD makes space for widgets and was a memory saving but it seems quite small now. I have attached the pre-release version of the latest GFX4d which has double the capacity which you are welcome to try.

I hope this helps

Best regards

Paul

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the reactivity !

It's OK, the new version is working really well, it's like you also optimized the appearing time of the objects, the transition between my forms seems to be really faster. It's like there are also new functions in the library, do you plan to update the documentation soon ?

S├ębastien

Comment

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, I hope to have the documentation ready soon, in the meantime I have attached 2 examples that show some of the new features that may help.

Best regards

Paul
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X