Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGI and DAT file not being uploaded to SD Card

Hi,

Apologies if this has already been answered but I wasn't able to find anything on this forum.
    My issue has been that when I add a widget my form and Comp'nLoad, the SD card is not being loaded with the new CGI and DAT file. In fact, looking at the timestamp, it doesn't seem that the CGI and DAT file are being updated at all. I'm using the IOD09-TH module with the the 4D-UPA and the SD card that comes with the pack. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. The only way I have been able to work around this is by making a new project and redoing the work. This is fine for now while the project is small but is not helpful for future projects.

This doesn't happen every time though. Just occasionally, but I have no fix for making it work after. Restarting the application and my computer do not help
    Last edited by warpstar22; 26th April 2019, 10:18 AM.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum!

Just in case, have you tried to press SHIFT & F9 to rebuild the graphics and have the memory card reader
    inserted in the Windows to load again the image files?

Best regards,
    Kevin

Comment

Hi Kevin,

That did it. Thanks!

But is there a way that it would also load the program. It would just help not having to compile again
      Last edited by warpstar22; 27th April 2019, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Hello,
        But is there a way that it would also load the program. It would just help not having to compile again
        I don' think there is.

However, you can still build the graphics file and load the program using the Compile and Load button.
        If you have added a widget / change its properties / move the widget before clicking the Compile and Load button, the
        Workshop4 will re-build the graphics file for you which will be copied on your memory card.
        After that, insert the memory card in the IOD module and re-apply power.

Best Regards,
        Kevin
        Last edited by John Kevin; 27th April 2019, 03:45 PM.

Comment

But my issue is that sometimes ti doesn't rebuild the graphics file when I do those actions. Is it necessary for me to not have the memory card and module plugged in for it to rebuild it?

Comment

Hello,

But my issue is that sometimes ti doesn't rebuild the graphics file when I do those actions
            Even a slight re-positioning of the widget will result in rebuilding the graphics file and in your case, this seems odd.

Is it necessary for me to not have the memory card and module plugged in for it to rebuild it?
            No, as long as you have made those actions specified above, the Workshop4 will generate the supporting files, and a message dialog will pop up asking for the confirmation on copying the files on your memory card.

Best Regards,
            Kevin

Comment

Working...
            X