Genie Pro - How to display images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genie Pro - How to display images

I can't quite figure out how to do this. I loaded some images up user UserImages object and loaded up a couple of pictures. the first image shows on the form. What I need to know is how do I select which image to show from this list during runtime. Can't quite find the correct app note to do this. Do I need to do file operations such as file_LoadImageControl? I tried that method as well (a lot more complicated) and can't get the program to compile with this method as it comes up with can't find (filename).dat and .gci even though I had the uSD card connected to my computer to write to it. I even tried to move it to the display and compile a second time, but still can't fine the files? I'm missing something. thanks

Hello,

Have you checked this application note: ViSi Genie User Images
    It uses 2 buttons to navigate through the images stored on the 'User Images' widget.

You can also select the images on the widget by changing the value of the frame using these function:
    Code:
     img_SetWord(hndl, iUserimages0, IMAGE_INDEX, frame); // (e.g 0-4, if you have 5 images added on the UserImages widget)

And show the image:
    Code:
     img_Show(hndl,iUserimages0);
    If you still have any concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
    Kevin

Comment

Working...
    X