Add a graphical code in a form.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

You told me "string" in Form8, when I ran the project the problem was still be there.
    I finally deleted "string" widget in the Form8, Form10 and Form9 and now it seems to work.

But do you know why string widget create conflict with the sliding list ?

Edit: After some tests I found the problem comes from the "string" widget in general. But why does it create a conflict with the sliding list ?
    Last edited by Toragan; 16th May 2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• John Kevin
      John Kevin commented
      Editing a comment
      I will conduct further testing regarding this.

• Toragan
      Toragan commented
      Editing a comment
      The final goal is to print the select name in one of this 4 Forms (Form8, Form9, Form2, Form10), it's the reason why I choosed to use string widget.
      But I also use string widget to print error message in different form.
      So If you find an issue at this problem, this will avoid me from doing this in code.

Thanks for your time spend in this problem.

Hi,

I imagine you haven't found the reason of the problem.
    I tried to find something and I thought, maybe the problem come from an conflict between variable or function (example: global variable use for basic string and also use in sliding list) or something like that. The sliding list get something from basic string.
    I'll take a look on this way.

Best regards,
    Toragan

Comment

Hi Toragan,

Sorry for the late reply. I cannot exactly pinpoint the issue, but I think there may be some conflict with the use of the 'string' widget and the sliding list code.

it's the reason why I choosed to use string widget. But I also use string widget to print error message in different form.
      Similar to what you want to achieve, you can save the selected item in a variable and print them directly on the display.
      If you want to change the font, you can load it from your memory card

Code:
      hFont1 :=file_LoadImageControl("Arial16.dat", "Arial16.gci", 1);
      Code:
      txt_FontID(hFont1);
      print("\n Sample Text...\n");
      Best Regards,
      Kevin

Attached Files

Comment

• Toragan
        Toragan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Kevin,

I spent a day to try different things but I can't find the problem reason.
        I finally going to do the last solution, to print directly on the screen without using string widget.

Best regards
        Toragan

• John Kevin
        John Kevin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Toragan,

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

Best Regards,
        Kevin
    Working...
    X