uCam-III unknown length "Varies with Focus"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uCam-III unknown length "Varies with Focus"

I am trying to figure out the dimensions of the uCam-III, specifically the "Varies with Focus" portion, as shown below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	238.2 KB ID:	68157

There is this table in the specification explaining the range of the focus, but not the length of the camera as a result.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image (1).png Views:	0 Size:	343.5 KB ID:	68158

We are using the 56 degrees camera, and would like to use the row that has "infinity".

The only method we have is just to keep taking pictures, and keep measuring the length.
    However, this is not really reliable.

How can we actually find out the length for a focus?
    Thanks.

For your reference, I have attached the specification for uCam-III in the attachments below.
    Last edited by haomiy; 8th May 2019, 03:22 PM.

Hi,

The length for focus varies, depending on what is the object to be captured. To be accurate for this you need to manually adjust the camera lens.

The easiest way to do this is by using the uCAM-III Demo application which has a 'video mode' to capture an image continuously. In this way, you can adjust the lens accordingly.

By adjusting the focus to get the best image, I tried to measure the length of the 56 degrees lens on the uCAM-III.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190508_134025.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	68163

Best Regards,
    Kevin

Comment

Working...
    X