Error on the gen4-uLCD-24DT Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on the gen4-uLCD-24DT Display

I work with a gen4-uLCD-24DT display and have a problem.
    The display makes errors without indicating any errors in the workshop software when I program it.
    I use ViSi-Genie Environment to program it and I can also transfer my work from ViSi-Genie to the display using a formatted SD micro card but when starting to use more than 2 objects on the display at the same time it starts to make errors on the display.
    When I use the Build Copy / Load feature I only get this message:
    Attached Files

Hello Tobi,

Can you please give details on what errors are showing up on the display module, if possible please attach image of the error appearing on your display.
    In the Workshop4 screenshot that you have attached, the program clearly has no errors just optimization notices.

Best Regards,

Comment

The errors that occur are several different errors. Everything from missing objects to objects there glitch to objects do not react properly. Here is an example
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Tobi,

In the display, it looks like the LED digit was updated with an offset and the CoolGauge was not drawn, this would suggest missing image (in the .gci file) or incorrect data (missing entry/incorrect index in the .dat file) in the uSD card. You could try recompiling (Build Copy or Load) your project and updating the contents of your uSD card.
        If the problem persists, please send your project so that we can debug it (use the Zip Project tool in the File tab in Workshop4).

Best Regards,

Comment

The problem still occurs after I have recompiling here is the project as a Zip file.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Tobi,

The project works fine with mine, one thing I've noticed is that the project destination is set to uSD with the destination set to bank 1.
            For it to update the program to the latest version, please don't forget to also upload the Bootstrap program through the "Update Banks and Run" button under the Tools Tab after uploading the project to the uSD card.

Best Regards,

Comment

Working...
            X