Can't download attachment 4D-CD-00130_R_1_0.zip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't download attachment 4D-CD-00130_R_1_0.zip

Solved - I logged out, logged in, refreshed the page, then I could download.

After discovering that the uOLED-160-G2 does not support Visi-Genie (very disappointing!!) I'm looking for a good end-to-end example of how to get as close as possible to that functionality. Meaning, design the display in Visi, then use serial to update the display widgets. I'm interfacing to an STM32 processor, so any Goldelox Visi-Serial example will help. The examples I have found are very fragmented.

4D-00130_R_1_0.zip looked promising but the file is no longer available. It was attached to reply #7 to blog post "Visi Example" from 23rd November 2015, 04:07 am. Can you refresh that zip file?

I'd like to use the 'digits' and 'Gauges' widgets. Thanks for any assistance,
    IK
    Last edited by indridkold; 9th July 2019, 05:57 AM.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
    4D-00130_R_1_0.zip looked promising but the file is no longer available.
    For your reference, attached is the file: 4D-CD-00130_R_1.0.zip.

I'm looking for a good end-to-end example of how to get as close as possible to that functionality. Meaning, design the display in Visi, then use serial to update the display widgets.
    Perhaps, this application note may help you:
    AN-00085 Serial Displaying Images from the uSD Card RAW -
    Using the ViSi-Environment to generate graphics file to a RAW-formatted uSD card, it shows how to display images using serial media commands.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
    Kevin
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
      Thanks for your quick response and for attaching the file. It's very helpful. Is there an example of using the same serial framework to change text displayed in a 'Strings' widget? Also, are the gauge widgets all arrays of images? And finally, where do I find documentation for the file Goldelox_Serial_4DLib.h and the other associated header files? Thanks again for your assistance, IK

Comment

Hi,

Is there an example of using the same serial framework to change text displayed in a 'Strings' widget? Also, are the gauge widgets all arrays of images?
        If you want to use the String Widget using a custom font, please follow the step by step procedure on this application note:
        AN-00084Serial Goldelox Displaying Third Party Fonts: https://4dsystems.com.au/blog/4d-an-00084/

It uses the 'Serial Commander' available on the Serial Environment to send the commands on the display, with these you should be able to port
        the commands on your device. If you still need assistance, please let me know.

And finally, where do I find documentation for the file Goldelox_Serial_4DLib.h and the other associated header files?
        The Goldelox-Serial-Arduino library contains an example of sketches (Display_print, GoldeloxBigDemo) which you may found useful.
        However, if you are looking for a native way to use these commands, perhaps you may want to look for
        Serial Commands Reference Manual: https://4dsystems.com.au/mwdownloads...d/link/id/145/

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
        Kevin

Comment

Working...
        X