device not responding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• device not responding

I tried installing workshop4 on my work PC (windows 7). I installed the software and the cp210xVCP driver and I cannot get the screen to connect to the PC. When I look at the device manager after plugging in the screen connected to the programmer it says the drivers are not installed. I had this working on my laptop.What is the next step. How do I get the drivers into my PC for the display (OLED 96-G2 display).
    Workshop4 gives me a red dot and device not available error

Hi,

Can you try un-installing the driver from device manager and then plug the programming adapter back in to see if it loads the driver automatically.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul,
      it now recognizes the display.however, now I have another problem.When I compile and upload the program which include 3 videos the videos are not being uploaded to the MicroSd card.This program worked fine on my laptop.Once the program has uploaded a pop up window normally appears to ask where to install the video clips.On this PC however, a pop up appears for a fraction of a second and then disappears before I can read it and the videos are not uploaded. I have a 32G MicroSD card that I want to use

Comment

Correction it is a 16gb MicroSD card.

Carl

Comment

Hi,

Can you try pressing SHIFT + F9 and let me know what happens

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Some progress.It loaded one of the 3 video files, but not the other 2.There are 3 video files total .Every time the power is cycled it plays the next clip

Comment

So i played a hunch and pressed shift and f9 three times and lo and behold all 3 videos loaded!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X