Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Few Audio Display questions as I am looking for the right screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Audio Display questions as I am looking for the right screen.

Before I buy I have a few questions pertaining to my requirements.
    I have downloaded the editor and messed around with it a bit but most of what I need to know I cannot check unless I have a screen to test with...so.

1. Can I Overlap items , as in , I would need a waveform display with an overlay of a rectified and smoothed DC Scope on top , at the same "Sampling rate"
    Example. I might even want to overlap more then two sources.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	s.png Views:	1 Size:	218.1 KB ID:	69587

2. Assuming I can overlay two or more moving graphics , can I set the Transparency ?

3. Can the Analog inputs be used for Audio ? If so what is the maximum sample rate ? Or how fast can I display a wavefile and what is the lowest freq that will show one cycle on the screen?

4. Anyone have an idea where I can find a bezel for any of these screens , for mounting in hardware , one of these small bezels ?

I think that is all to start with .
    Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by LalalandAudio; 15th September 2019, 06:08 AM.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

1.) No, when you use the gfx_Scope() function you add new value, undraw the old ones (same color as the background) then redraw the new ones.
    In a specific pixel, the color on top will be the one which is last altered. However, you could use the command - gfx_GetPixel() to get the color
    of the background and use its color when undrawing the scope.

3.) I have not found any example for applying Analog input for Audio but that should be possible. There is also an Internal Function (file_PlayWav(filename)) which you can use to play audio files, perhaps you can use this on your application. For the maximum sample rate, you can refer to the Diablo16 datasheet.

4.) We offer bezels for different screen size. Please check this on our website page:
    https://4dsystems.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=+bezel

I hope this helps.
    Best Regards,
    Kevin

Comment

Working...
    X