Help with designing from the display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with designing from the display

I have a question about designing on the display. I've attached a link to you as you can see a Red Green Blue Box. Since the tolerance is displayed. How can I create something. When I do that, you can not see the letter anymore. Thanks for your help.

https://www.scaletronics.co.za/docs/ST-1712.pdf

Hi,

How can I create something. When I do that, you can not see the letter anymore.
    Can you tell me what widget did you use, and how did you implement this on your project?

You can use the "User Button" and attach the image that you want.
    For reference, you may want to take a look at this application note:

AN-00030 ViSi-Genie User Button
    https://4dsystems.com.au/blog/4d-an-00030/

Best Regards,
    Kevin

Comment

Hi I think you did not understand my question correctly. I use Gen4-uLCD-43DT. And if you look at the picture. Do I have a green background and I want to show something with strings. For example, a weight of a balance. And I would like to change the background color as well. Red on green

Thanks

Hermann

Comment

• John Kevin
        John Kevin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,

I assume that the three-box on the link (Red, Green, Blue) accepts touch input as it has a '+' and '-' sign on it.
        Using the User Button widget, you can easily handle touch response and have a custom image(which has a text on it).
        Can you please tell me how are you implementing this on your project?

Best Regards,
        Kevin

Green red money is traffic lights. And no buttons If the weight is in the tolerance lays green. In the fields, I would display the tolerance. And the information comes from Arduino. And in the green field I would always show the weight of the Libra.

Comment

Hi Hermann,

If I understand correctly, you need to change the color of the text inside the box. I am still confused about what are you trying to achieve, however, I have created a simple project to show you how I perceive your project. Perhaps, this may help you with your application.

Let me know if that helps.

Best Regards,
        Kevin
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the help worked well your idea. Can I display a STRINGS in the USERLED? Unfortunately, when I do that and activate the USERLED, I do not see anything. Thanks for your help

Comment

• John Kevin
            John Kevin commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Hermann,

Unfortunately, no. For a workaround, you can use the 'User Images' widget and add your own custom image (with a text on it).

Best Regards,
            Kevin
        Working...
        X