X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Kevin
    replied
    Hi Hermann,

Thank you for your reply. I am glad that you are having a good time with our displays.

How can I create a slide show that 3 pictures change automatically. The display starts up and it starts automatically without pressing a button.
    Can I ask what Environment are you using?
    This can be achieved using a Timer

For the ViSi-Genie application, here is a relevant application note which demonstrates how to set up a timer and make a slideshow using UserImages. Buttons are also set to start and stop the timer.
    AN-00034 ViSi Genie User Images
    https://4dsystems.com.au/blog/4d-an-00034/

For the ViSi application, please take a look at the Timer Functions available on the Diablo16 Internal Functions.

I hope this helps.
    Best Regards,
    Kevin

Leave a comment:

• hermann2971
    replied

Hello Kevin, thanks i understood and already changed and works perfectly! I have another question. I now use USERIMAGE0 with 3 pictures. How can I create a slide show that 3 pictures change automatically. The display starts up and it starts automatically without pressing a button. Many thanks. I am very happy with the display !!

Leave a comment:

• John Kevin
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Hermann,

Unfortunately, no. For a workaround, you can use the 'User Images' widget and add your own custom image (with a text on it).

Best Regards,
    Kevin

• hermann2971
    replied

Thanks for the help worked well your idea. Can I display a STRINGS in the USERLED? Unfortunately, when I do that and activate the USERLED, I do not see anything. Thanks for your help

Leave a comment:

• John Kevin
    replied
    Hi Hermann,

If I understand correctly, you need to change the color of the text inside the box. I am still confused about what are you trying to achieve, however, I have created a simple project to show you how I perceive your project. Perhaps, this may help you with your application.

Let me know if that helps.

Best Regards,
    Kevin
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• hermann2971
    replied

Green red money is traffic lights. And no buttons If the weight is in the tolerance lays green. In the fields, I would display the tolerance. And the information comes from Arduino. And in the green field I would always show the weight of the Libra.

Leave a comment:

• John Kevin
    commented on 's reply
    Hi,

I assume that the three-box on the link (Red, Green, Blue) accepts touch input as it has a '+' and '-' sign on it.
    Using the User Button widget, you can easily handle touch response and have a custom image(which has a text on it).
    Can you please tell me how are you implementing this on your project?

Best Regards,
    Kevin

• hermann2971
    replied

Hi I think you did not understand my question correctly. I use Gen4-uLCD-43DT. And if you look at the picture. Do I have a green background and I want to show something with strings. For example, a weight of a balance. And I would like to change the background color as well. Red on green

Thanks

Hermann

Leave a comment:

• John Kevin
    replied
    Hi,

How can I create something. When I do that, you can not see the letter anymore.
    Can you tell me what widget did you use, and how did you implement this on your project?

You can use the "User Button" and attach the image that you want.
    For reference, you may want to take a look at this application note:

AN-00030 ViSi-Genie User Button
    https://4dsystems.com.au/blog/4d-an-00030/

Best Regards,
    Kevin

Leave a comment:

• hermann2971
    started a topic Help with designing from the display

Help with designing from the display

I have a question about designing on the display. I've attached a link to you as you can see a Red Green Blue Box. Since the tolerance is displayed. How can I create something. When I do that, you can not see the letter anymore. Thanks for your help.

https://www.scaletronics.co.za/docs/ST-1712.pdf
Working...
X