X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compilation errors

Hi,
    I find a strange behavior.in Workshop4.
    Sometimes I get a compile error RC=1 at the first attempt. At the second attempt, everything runs fine without errors.

Hi,

Would it be possible to send me a screenshot of workshop when the RC=1 error occurs.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Yes, of course, but I can't guess if it's a recoverable error every time RC=1...I have to recompile to check.
      Is there some log file I can send you instead?

Comment

Hi,

Could you please send me your log file from C:\Users\**Your Username**\AppData\Local\Arduino15\logs

Best regards

Paul

Comment

here you are
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the log. There doesn't seem to be any issues there. Does it take a long time to compile before it shows RC=1 ?

Paul

Comment

No...not that much...

Comment

Hi,

I have attached a registry key that will extend the Workshop timeout when it is compiling. It shouldn't really be a problem on a 4Duino but if your PC is a bit busy then it could be taking longer than expected to compile.

You just need to extract it and then double click the key and it will install automatically. A restart of Workshop will be all that you need for the extended time to work. I don't think this is the issue but it would rule it out.

Best regards

Paul
                Attached Files

Comment

I didn't try but I think you have nailed the issue.

Comment

Working...
                  X