Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input numeric value - Pages

Hi,
    any advice on how to input numeric value and how to manage pages?
    I have to set up a timer in a custom page opened in the main page by a button, input the values, and returning to the main page.
    Thank's in advance

Hi,
    any advice on how to input numeric value
    Are you perhaps referring to the keyboard widget? There are a lot of examples in the Workshop4 for 4Duino modules.
    File -> Samples -> 4Duino -> Extended Graphics -> Keyboard

For the timer, you may want to implement the millis() function. Set a flag when the button has been pressed and start the timer on your code. When the timer expires, then return to the main page.

Best Regards,
    Kevin

Comment

Hi John,
      I was searching for something like 'number input box' as GuiSlice.
      Keyboard is too big for my needs. I'm going to input the timer values with a 'spinner', made by text and buttons.
      Do I have to implement the page change by myself or you have designed some facilities to help?

ps. millis() it's all but a perfect timer. You have to use interrupts to be precise.

Comment

Hi,

Keyboard is too big for my needs.
        You could customize the keyboard widget by using only the numeric keypad. You can also change the key size or even the color.
        If you are unsure of how to do it, you may use this application note as a reference:
        AN-00003 ViSi-Genie Customised Keyboard

'm going to input the timer values with a 'spinner', made by text and buttons.
        However, if you want a 'spinner' or some sort, as what you have said you can use buttons and textbox/led digit.

Do I have to implement the page change by myself or you have designed some facilities to help?
        If you want to add another form on the project, click the Widgets Tab, select the System/Media, and click the "Form"
        Before changing the page, you need to implement a routine to clear all the widgets and disable it. Then call the next page and show the widgets containing on that page.

Best Regards,
        Kevin

Comment

Hi John,
          many thanks

Comment

Working...
          X