Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got uLCD90 to show up in Workshop 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got uLCD90 to show up in Workshop 4?

I receved a couple of these displays from a customer and according to the quick start you should plug them in and then start Workshop 4 (which I have a pro license for). The device uLCD-90-DCT-A should then show up and you can create your project. I have not been able to get the device to show up and 4D support is non-responsive. Anyone have any suggestions?

Dear Gustav,

Good Day to you.

Welcome to the forum.

We apologies for the inconvenience.
    Below is the link where to get the updated software. This is not yet officially release but has the tools to use the display.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1posg2rd6u....0.17.exe?dl=1

You can also check this forum thread.

https://forum.4dsystems.com.au/node/...9641#post69641

Please check the ticket that you open or your email to see the reply.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Ferdinand

Comment

Thank You Ferdinand,

I see that I can select uLCD90-DCT now - however the uLCD-90DCT-AR is not yet supported. In addition to that creating an Arduino or Regular Visi project still does not compile if you add a text box with strings to it.

I have uploaded a simple project that shows the issue.

Thanks,
      G

Attached Files

Comment

NOTICE!!!

The file provided by 4DSystems contains the trojan - Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B .

Please do not install it!

Comment

• pauleilio
          pauleilio commented
          Editing a comment
          To users of this file. It does not contatin the Trojan.Win32/Zpvedo.B

It's just AV programs trying to be 'smart'. They see a 'new' program that downloads code from the internet and immediately tag it as a virus. Usually 24 hours or longer later they add it to their safe list. At present it is not in that safe list as it is a pre-release version.

Hi Gustav,

Good Day to you.

To be able to select uLCD-90DCT under Arduino Display Module on the Workshop4 you need to replace the SYSTEM.CFG file on this location C:\Program Files (x86)\4D Labs\4D Workshop 4 IDE from the attached zip file: SYSTEM.CFG.

And to compile the project on Arduino Compatible Environments Extended Graphics with strings you need to replace the file sSTrings.inc on this location C:\Program Files (x86)\4D Labs\4D Workshop 4 IDE\Arduino\Diablo from the attached zip file: sStrings.inc.

We apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
        Ferdinand

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X