Digital clock display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital clock display

Trying to show time in a digital clock-type format (00:00:00) with no leading zeros on hours or minutes. Any thoughts or has someone conquered this?
    Thanks.

I should have been more clear..... I want to blank the hours and 10 's of minutes if there are no hours to display.

Comment

Hi,

Welcome to the forum,

Could you give us a little more information eg programming environment, Vis-genie, Visi Serial etc, and we may have a ready made example to guide you along

Many thanks

Paul

Comment

Paul,
        Many thanks for the response.

The info is: Vis-genie programming of the display, Arduino Uno with the Arduino IDE. I have the display up and working with the 'temperature' example. I can control the leading zero on the displays, but do not know how to blank a digit or display.

Thanks again,

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the information. I am assuming you are using seperate LEDdigits for hours minutes and seconds. If this is the case then you could possibly create another set of LEDdigits on top of the visible digits which could have the same colour for the segement on and off and then when you want hours or minutes blanked just use these digits on top.

Best regards

Paul.

Comment

Working...
          X