Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMARTGAUGE on GEN4-ULCD-24PT

Hi everyone,

I have a smartgauge and i want to put on it a statictext but i have see that the widget hide the text;
    the question is, can i show the statictext on the smartgauge, without it hides the statictext?

Thank you.

Hi Daniele,

There is another way to achieve what you want to do. Since you have a static text, you might as well include it to the Smart Widget frames instead. Please have a look at Smart Widgets User Guide for detailed exposition on how to do this.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
    Sherwin

Comment

• Daniele Utec
      Daniele Utec commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Sherwin,

Now i will have a look to it.

My problem:
      I have to control a motor and show it's speed into the SmartGauge.
      I have two scale, one that display the position from 0 to 10 (11 sectors) and the number linked to the Gauge (with a range from 0 to 300), with the rpm of my motor.
      I want to see into the widget 90 in the second scale and 1 in the first, 105 when it's at 2, etc...until the second scale reach 300, so the first is 10.
      But I've seen that I can't do it, because the scale from 0 to 10 is always linked to the one from 0 to 300.
      For this reason, I wanted to separate the first scale from the second, so I could control them both and so I asked you about StaticText or other similar.

Thank you.
Working...
X