Problems with editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with editor

Tearing my hair out using WS4. I have generated two forms. Form 0 has a good number of LED digts, switches, guages and buttons. All work as expected. In form 1 created 3 LED digits. I then added a button switch in form 1. When I go to select the event action of this button switch to link with with one of the LED digit objects I find there are none of the form 1 LED digits listed only a limited number of form 0 objects. Strangely if I select any of the form 1 LED digits and look at the event hander, these show all objects listed in both forms as would be expected. I have tried closing the program and re-opening but no change. Can anyone suggest what the problem might be?

Whoops just noticed where the problem is.

Comment

Hi,

Glad you solved it on your own.

Do you mind sharing the solution? Some may find it helpful if they ran into the same issue.

Thanks and kind regards,
      Sherwin

Comment

I was confusing the job of the host controller with that of the S4 objects. Of course a switch object cannot control the input to an LED digit object through WS4 because the the switch has only 2 states whereas the digits can take on many states. At least that's my 10 cents worth.

Comment

Working...
        X