Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calibration project

Hi,
    I know how to calibrate touch display via Workshop 4 IDE. But I'd like to find project which is downloaded to display when i start this calibration from Workshop 4. I'd like to have possibilty download it via LoadProgram.exe to display without Workshop 4 IDE installation.

thanks

Hello,

Yes, you may use LoadProgram.exe to do Flash updates without Workshop4 IDE installed. The program file to be loaded should be located on the same project folder. The file has '.4XE' as its extension.

I hope this helps. If you have other query, please me know.

Kind regards,
    Sherwin

Comment

Hello, thanks for answer,
      My question is about calibration program which is downloaded to display from Workshop4. Yes I can try write my own but the easiest way would be use yours ...

Comment

Hello,

After using the Touch Calibrate in Workshop4 for your target display, navigate to "C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\Local\Temp" and you will find the "temp4D.4XE" which you can then load using the "LoadProgram.exe"

I hope this helps,

Comment

Hello
          There is not file named temp4D.4XE ... on my computer

Comment

Hi,

You have to at do a touch calibration with your target display for Workshop4 to generate a temporary program in the Local Temp folder.

Comment

Hello,
              thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
              X