Arduini Genie library missing define for Internal LED Digits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arduini Genie library missing define for Internal LED Digits

Not sure if this is quite the right place to put this as it's not hardware but...

The Arduino Genie library out on GitHub needs a define added to the header file for the new Internal LED Digits objects.

file:
    genieArduino.h

needs:

#define GENIE_OBJ_ILED_DIGITS 44

I'm not sure if anything else is missing as the library code doesn't appear to have been updated in about 2 years. I'd submit it myself, but the ability to become a contributor to the project appears to be turned off.

-K

Hi Kad

Thanks for the report, yes this is in progress and will be out very soon.
    Sorry for the delay in its release.

Regards
    James

Comment

Hi Kad,

Thanks for your report.

The additional IDs for Genie widgets will change soon and therefore the updated library hasn't been pushed to the repository yet.

For now you can either:
      • add the IDs you need manually to your copy of the library (as you already did for the ILED_DIGITS)
      • use the attached file which contains the additional IDs (this is for Workshop4 version 4.6.0.21)
      The latter would be the best option since you can ensure that all keywords would match future library updates that will be pushed to Github.

Regards
      Attached Files
      Juniel Cruz

Comment

Originally posted by Juniel Cruz View Post
        Hi Kad,
        Thanks for your report.
        The additional IDs for Genie widgets will change soon and therefore the updated library hasn't been pushed to the repository yet.
        For now you can either:
        • add the IDs you need manually to your copy of the library (as you already did for the ILED_DIGITS)
        • use the attached file which contains the additional IDs (this is for Workshop4 version 4.6.0.21)
        The latter would be the best option since you can ensure that all keywords would match future library updates that will be pushed to Github.

Regards

oooh... I see all sorts of new goodies in there! Any chance you can tease us with some screenshots of some of these new objects? Or at least an estimated release date?

-K

Comment

• Juniel Cruz
          Juniel Cruz commented
          Editing a comment
          We are really glad to know how excited our customers are regarding future updates. However, it's best to wait until the next official release is available to download.

We also occasionally send newsletters about new and upcoming products and features. Stay tuned.
      Working...
      X