X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessing my controller via the Internet

Hi,

I have a garden irrigation project operating on my Arduino Uno with an uLCD-35DT LCD display.
    What is the best way to operate the irrigation system remotely from my smart phone.
    Ideally I would like to access the LCD display from my smart phone and operate the display from my smart phone just as if I was standing in
    front of the display. I am not sure if this is possible, if it is possible then I'm not sure how to do this.
    Can anyone offer any guidance please?

I have internet access at home and WiFi set up through my home and shed.

Hi Robert,

Good day to you.

Please check your email or CMC post for the reply.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Ferdinand

Comment

Hi Ferdinand,
      Thanks for the information. I will look into this further. I have not developed a smart phone app before, good time to start.

Regards
      Rob

Comment

Hello, I would have the same project (operate a Gen4-43DT screen from a smartphone but no irrigation project for me 😀). Would it be possible to have some infos ?
        Thanks !!!

Comment

• RobC
          RobC commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello Lorenz,
          I have not progressed on this any further due to time limitations. What I have decided to do is to setup a web server on an ESP8266 and serially transmit data to and from the web server to the arduino.
          That way the web server can be accessed by any smartphone or PC and the controls on the web server pages will be programmed to control my arduino as required.
          Hope that helps.

Hi Lorenz,

I'll be closing this ticket now since the discussion seems to have been continued as a private inquiry probably due to having duplicates.
        If you have any related inquiries, it would be best to start a new topic.

Hi Rob,

As mentioned, I'll be closing this now, please continue your discussion with our support team in CMC or email.
        If you have any further inquiries, you can also let us know in a new support ticket or new forum topic.
        Juniel Cruz

Comment

Working...
        X