Text in SmartGauge cut off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text in SmartGauge cut off?

I am trying to display the actual value in a SmartGauge made with the Smart Widgets Editor. However, even though I set the size bigger than the image+text, the text still appears as if it is cut off by the border of the widget:

Click image for larger version

Name:	smartgaugeeditor1.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	206.5 KB
ID:	71482

It then appears like this: (also after uploading)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	smartgaugeresult.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	71483

When I open the editor again, it looks normal until I leave the editor with the OK button, at which point the text appears cut-off again...

How to avoid this effect?

Hi,

However, even though I set the size bigger than the image+text, the text still appears as if it is cut off by the border of the widget:
    Did you mean the Size X/Y under the Face(Base Image)? What happens when you adjust the Y size of the Object?

Can you adjust the size of the image you used in the "Base Image"? Leave a transparent area beneath so that the text does not look to be cut-off/cropped. Let me know the result.

Best Regards,
    Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by John Kevin View Post
      Hi,

Did you mean the Size X/Y under the Face(Base Image)? What happens when you adjust the Y size of the Object?

Can you adjust the size of the image you used in the "Base Image"? Leave a transparent area beneath so that the text does not look to be cut-off/cropped. Let me know the result.

Best Regards,
      Kevin
      Yes, I set the SizeX/Y bigger than the Base Image.

I tried now to make the Base Image bigger and that makes the text display as it is supposed. Shouldn't it be possible to set the text anywhere inside the X/Y size from the face layer?

Comment

• John Kevin
        John Kevin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you zip the project and attach it here? Just to check and investigate it further.

Best Regards,
        Kevin

Hi John, sorry for the delayed response.
      I made a minimal example and attached it here:

smartgauge_textcutoff.zip

Comment

Working...
      X