Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we use 4DCompiler.exe with a 4dgenie project?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we use 4DCompiler.exe with a 4dgenie project?

We need to include the build of our projects into continuous integration and I am searching for a way for a command line build for a VisiGenie project on a Gen4-uLCD-50DCT-CLB.

Any chance to compile in the command line?

Thanks
    Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Could you please tell us the reason why you would want to do this? If you could provide more background information for us to have a clearer picture of what you are trying to achieve, it would help us give you alternative solution/s.

Thank you and kind regards,
    Sherwin

Comment

We need to build the SD Card files as soon as I Checkin a new 4DGenie File on a continuous integration server to be able to have a clean distributable. Since we will change the stings on some fields by the CI, the file will be altered on the servers after the commit. So it is no possibility to do it locally without uploading, downloading the altered file, building, uploading the compiled files. - Which is a mess

Thanks
      Daniel

Comment

Hi Daniel,

To my understanding, you would want to to automate this procedure. Unfortunately, from what I can gather, this is not something that can be done without using Workshop4 IDE.

BR,
        Sherwin

Comment

Working...
        X